Intex swimming pools are a popular alternative to rigid wall above ground pools. The benefit is they are easy to install and you can be swimming a couple hours after leaving the store. Most of the time find a level spot in the yard or even on top of the patio, blow up the top ring, smooth out the bottom and fill with the garden hose. Remember to check with your town for building and electrical permits before installing the pool. So if you want to be swimming in May, go to the town hall in March or April.
The ez set inflatable Intex pool comes in a variety of round sizes. Do you really think they put that many people in the pool below?
- Easy set-up – Spread out on firm, level ground, inflate the top ring, and fill with water
- The pool goes up by itself!
- Set-up and maintenance DVD included
- Ready for water in 10 minutes
- Includes 110-120 volt Filter Pump with 330 gallon per hour flow rate
- Made with puncture-resistant 3-ply durable material
- The pool filter gets dirty quickly because it is small. (Advice go buy extras before the stores run out (Pack of 6) Intex 29000E/59900E Easy Set Pool Replacement Type A or C Filter Cartridge
- The water chemistry is difficult because the pump is to small. A real pool pump should be doing about 60 gallons a minute.
- The ring can leak and the pool could empty
- The ladder really won't hold an adult and should be removed after each use to prevent small children from entering the pool!
In conclusion if you want a real pool which will hold up read our blog on the Aquasport 52 Aluminum Pool